Test Pattern & Selection Procedure
- Genpact Limited, formerly a GE-owned company called GE Capital International Services or GECIS is an Indian service provider of analytics and research, business process management (BPM), financial risk management, supply chain, procurement, enterprise application services and IT services.
The Genpact Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
Genpact Selection Process:
- In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Genpact Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate’s job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Stages of selection process to get recruited in Genpact:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Genpact Interview Process
- 65 percent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
- No pending backlogs
- Good communication skills.
|Section||No. of questions|
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions based on topics such as algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. In general, the section difficulty level varies from easy to moderate.
- Logical Reasoning section checks the reasoning skills of the candidates. The section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. Questions are based on topics such as puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, etc. In general, the difficulty level varies from easy to moderate.
- Verbal section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary, etc.
- There is no negative marking in the exam. Also, there is no sectional time limit.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
- GD sessions include simple questions and industry related topics. You need to think for 5 minutes about the topic and then discuss it. The topics are general and don’t need specific preparation. Nearly 50% of the candidates will be shortlisted here so you have to take chances to express your opinion.
Genpact Interview Process
Genpact Interview process consists of Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase:
- Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company’s technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate’s personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.