Test Pattern & Selection Procedure
Essar is a core company that has its headquarters in Mumbai, India. The company generally works in the sectors like power, communication, energy, steel, shipping ports, logistics & construction.
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- CGPA should be greater than 6.0.
- No backlogs at the time of applying for placement.
- Maximum gap of one year is allowed in Academics.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time Limit|
|Mechanical Comprehension||40||25 mins|
- Mechanical Comprehension section is generally figurative in nature.
- Technical section involves questions from core subjects of mechanical, electronics, electrical and civil. This section was tough and required thorough preparation. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.