Test Pattern & Selection Procedure
DE Shaw group founded in 1988 is a global investment and technology development firm. The group has earned an international recognition for successful investing based on innovation, careful risk management, and the quality of the staff. In India also DE Shaw group has a firm by the name of DE Shaw India Private Limited. The recruitment in DE Shaw is done for many posts.
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview-I
- Technical Interview-II
- HR Interview
- Applicant should be an engineering graduate from IT/CSE/ECE or should be MCA or M.Tech
- Candidates should have minimum of 65% throughout in graduation, 12th and 10th.
- No backlogs are allowed.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Time|
- Aptitude Test consists of questions on Quant, Logical Reasoning, and English. Logical Reasoning questions are basically on coding-decoding, series, puzzles, etc. English questions are based on Comprehension; fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, etc. Quant questions are based on speed distance time, time & work, profit loss, ratios, etc.
- Technical paper consists of questions on core subjects on C, C++, OS, Networking, etc.
- Coding paper consists of one Dynamic Programming problem which a person needs to solve in just 20 minutes.