1.(A student from Walachand College of Engineering Sangali got scored 78.15 % in Mechanical Engg. , 78.37% in 12thand 80 % in 10th)
- Explain the second law of thermodynamics.
- What kinds of pipes are used for steam lines?
- What is ferrite?
- What is the difference between shear center flexural center of twist and elastic center?
- What is a cotter joint?
- What is the alloy of tin and lead?
- What is Hess Law?
- Tell me about your hobbies?
- What is the name of your HOD?
- Are you able to relocate to Jamshedpur or Barmati?
- Tell me about instances when you displayed leadership qualities at your college?
- What is your ambition in life?
- Tell me about your highs and lows in these 4 years of college life.
2.(A student scored CGPA 7.15 in graduation, 72.35% in 12th and 83% % in 10th Profile – Software Developer)
- What is the difference between Call by value and call by reference?
- What are the advantages of inline function?
- Why virtual destructor is used?
- What is the use of virtual class?
- Why scope resolution operator is used?
- What is the provider and namespaces used to access the database?
- How to invoke queries from the application?
- How to load XML document and validate it?
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Is there anything which you failed to do?
- Why should I hire you?
- Would you like to work in a team or on your own?
- Has your career developed as you had liked?
- Why Cummins?