Cisco Interview Questions
1.(PEC student having Xth score 85.5%, XIIth score 82% and graduation score 77.8%)
Technical Interview I :
- If you are not having a size of operator in C, how will you get to know the size of an int ?
- Write a macro to set the nth bit ?
- Can you use a variable in a file using extern which is defined as both static and global in base file?
- When we declare union in C, how is the size of union allocated in the memory?
- What is the boundary problem in allocation of size of structures?
Technical Interview II :
- Write a program to reverse a linked-list.
- What is balanced binary tree
- What is the difference between user and kernel space?
- What is real time OS and how it’s different from other OS?
- Define signal and interrupt handling.
- Do you have any problem in relocation?
- How do you take personal conflicts?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses
- Are you available for internship in the 8th semester
2.(PEC student having Xth score 89%, XIIth score 85% and graduation score 82.8%)
Technical interview I :
- How does Insertion sort differ from binary sort. Explain line by line (they provide rough sheets)
- Define OSI layers and tell us their functions
- Questions on Microprocessors
- Tress, program on insertion of node in single linked list
Technical interview II :
- Explain Pre order, in order, post order with examples
- What do you understand by the sliding window protocol?
- Write a C program for printing numbers into words such as 123 (one hundred and twenty three)
- Explain your project and its applications.
- Why do you want to be part of CISCO?
- What do you know about our company?
- Are you willing to work for long hours, if required?
- Any questions you want to ask?