1.(NIT WARANGAL– CSE student with profile as 9.11 CGPA and having 91.4 % in 12th and 89.7 % in 10th offering job profile as Software Engineer)
- Give an example where pass by value gives an error and pass by reference rectifies the statement.
- Is it compulsion for abstract class to have abstract method?
- What does SQL stand for? Give some advantages of SQL.
- Difference between primary and secondary key.
- Where can one use dataset.clone()?
- Do you have offer from any other company?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Why do you think Capgemini work is for you?
- In a situation where you have an idea, how will you project it to your seniors and colleagues?
2.(IIIT hyderabad– CSE student with profile as 7.91 CGPA and having 92.6 % in 12th and 88.7 % in 10th offering job profile as Software Engineer)
- A = 2, B = 8 Write a program to swap them without using third variables.
- Write a program to decide whether input year is leap year or not.
- Write a program to write Fibonacci series.
- What are the basic concepts of OOP languages?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Give one instance where you have shown leadership qualities.
- You have 15 rupees. You went to shop and bought chocolates with that money. Each chocolate is 1 rupee. If you give three chocolate wrappers to the shopkeeper and he gives one chocolate to you, finally how many chocolates you have?
3.(IIT-K – CSE student with profile as 8.51 CGPA and having 92.7 % in 12th and 94.7 % in 10th offering job profile as Software Engineer)
- What is defect density?
- Give the formulae for defect density and its significance in software testing.
- Give three important data migration tools.
- What is Normalization in SQL and what are its benefits?
- Explain the role of garbage collector in Java. What is finalize() method in it?
- What is your expected CTC? What if we cannot match it?
- What do you know about Capgemini? How will you improve the company?
- What are the qualities of a good manager?
- What subjects were most difficult for you in your graduation? How did you overcome your difficulties?
4.(IIT-M – CSE student with profile as 7.81 CGPA and having 92.4 % in 12th and 91.2 % in 10th offering job profile as Software Engineer)
- What are the different indexes used in SQL server? What are the differences between them?
- Can you compile Java program in notepad? Illustrate with an example.
- What is the MS Access and SQL Database?
- What is cloud computing? Name a few famous providers of this service.
- What is CSS? What are its uses?
- Tell us something about Java which no-one has explained to you in campus.
- What subjects did you prefer in the last year of your graduation? Why?
- What problems did you face during your project? How did you recover from them?
- What do you love about your city? What would you change about it? How?
- Assume that 1 rupee = 20 sparrows = 1 crow & 5 rupees = 1 parrot. You have 100rs and have to spend your whole money in such a way that you buy 100 birds in total. (Condition: you have to buy all three birds.). What will you do?
- How may words be able to be read by cin ?
- What does HTML stand for? Write HTML syntax.
- What are selectors in CSS?
- What is HTML5? How do we implement application cache in it?
- Under what circumstances you will leave our company?
- Tell us about one problem faced? How did you overcome?
- What are your strengths and weakness?
- What are some initiatives you took in your college years?
- Give example of some reserved words in JAVA
- What is encapsulation in OOP ?
- “Abstraction and encapsulation are complementary concepts.” Justify this statement.
- What is autoboxing and unboxing in JAVA?
- What you know about our organization?
- Describe the novelty in you project undertaken in last few years.